Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Verizon's upcoming phone release dates

So as I was looking for new phone release dates this morning, I came across this little guy. Now if these dates hold true, then the Samsung Charge that has my wife's eye will come out in April. May can be a huge 4G LTE month!
Source:Phandroid

I'm really considering upgrading my Droid1 to either the Samsung Droid Charge(Stealth) or the Motorola Droid Bionic.

Biggest Pro's for each
Bionic: Dual Core
Charge: Super Amoled Plus Screen

Biggest Cons
Bionic: 0.3mp Front Facing Camera (vs. 1.3mp of Charge)
Charge: Samsung known for not getting updates out in a timely manner.

Found a comparison chart also between the Thunderbolt, Bionic, Xperia Play, and Charge(Stealth)
Source: gizmofusion

I think I may end up going with the Bionic because in daily use, I will be using the dual cores more than the FFC, and would prefer a phone that performs the operations better that one with a better front camera. My wife will most likely go with the Charge, unless I can convince her otherwise...

No comments:

Post a Comment